China is a global powerhouse in terms of exports related to electronics and other products. It offers unlimited manufacturing facilities, making it the best place to manufacture products. So far, global companies such as Apple and Microsoft have considered China’s resources for assembling products. In addition, cheap labor is another advantage why companies prefer to invest in China. Therefore, investors and entrepreneurs go through the company registration process in China.
China is considered the second-largest economy in the world with a GDP of around $14 trillion. In addition, China is the most populous country in the world with 1.34 billion people. This country is close to developing countries such as Indonesia and India. Therefore, entrepreneurs want to go through the company registration procedure in China.
Due to cheap labor, many companies want to set up local manufacturing units in China. In addition, the procurement of various forms of raw materials and supplies is cheaper than in other countries. Therefore, companies prefer to invest in China. China provides resources with strong competitiveness, such as global infrastructure and R&D opportunities. All of the above incentives are offered to investors who wish to set up a business in China.
After the application for the establishment of a foreign investment company is approved by the inspection and approval authority, the applicant must, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the approval certificate, submit an application to the competent registration authority for registration of the establishment. The competent registration official must, within 30 days from the date of receipt of all documents and certificates of registration of the applicant’s establishment, decide to approve the registration or not to approve the registration. Announcement. The date of issuance of the business license is the date of establishment of the foreign investment company.
If a foreign investment company applies for registration of establishment, the company must submit the following documents to the registration authority:
(1) Foreign Investment Application and Registration Form signed by the chairman and vice-chairman of the company;
(2) “Name Pre-Approval Notice”;
(3) Project proposal, feasibility study report, and approval documents;
(4) Contracts, articles of association (including attachments, Chinese and foreign texts), and approval documents and approval certificates from approval authorities (one original copy);
(5) A valid business opening certificate issued by the government of the country (region) where the investor is located;
(6) Investor credit certificate (must be issued by a financial institution that has business relations with investors, and if the Chinese investor is a business entity owned by the whole people, a certificate of registration of state property rights issued by the Ministry of State Asset Management must be submitted );
7) List of names of the board of directors, documents for the appointment of members of the board, head, and deputy general manager, and resumes and certificates of the identity of the personnel mentioned above;
8) Company domicile certificate;
(9) Other documents required by the registration authority.
For those of you who currently want to have a business in China without having to come to China, then you can set up company in china by using the services of Smebrother.