Power study, emerging markets accounted for 51 percent of the global light-vehicle sales in 2010. However, more recent reports confirmed the opposite; namely that the automotive industry was slowing down even in BRIC countries. In the United States, vehicle sales peaked in 2000, at 17.8 million units.
- We create intelligent sensing and power solutions to boost the race to a more sustainable future.
- Explore our latest thought leadership, ideas, and insights on the issues that are shaping the future of business and society.
- Oracle Cloud can help you drive digital transformation and growth with mobility services that transform the customer experience, while attracting—and retaining—top talent to take your business further, faster.
- ESR Labs will bring additional scale to Accenture’s focus on smart connected solutions and mobility services.
- Further on, as cars are increasingly integrated into the connected world, automakers will have no choice but to participate in the new mobility